Wednesday 29 February 2012

Reliance broadband complaint


I am using Reliance broadband internet.

Last month, the service was completely down for more than 1 week. For which I called up reliance customer care. I have raised following service tickets (incident tickets) for the resolution:
11251019311
165903406
166051541

The first ticket was raised on 15-Nov. Since the issue was not resolved I called up help desk and asked for the reason. It was some kind of wiring issue in my area. I made it clear that if this is the case, I am not going to pay for the week for which I could not use broadband and this I assume to be fare expectation. If reliance is not able to provide the service then it should not expect FREE money out of customer's pocket as well.

The calls for the above matter about asking for the bill correction are made and following tickets were provided to me:
167893494
168269713

After the calls and all the followup, I still received full bill without any deductions.

Then recently I contacted my neighbor who also uses reliance broadband and he got a waiver. His customer user id is "330524658576". I am following on this with Reliance Customer care over month now, but it seems that Reliance wants some free money to grow now up its business.

Reliance customer care people was too bad to answer any query to customer's satisfaction. he replies were copy-paste and no resolution was provided. Talking to Reliance customer care was like talking to "stone". They neither understand nor try to understand. The only response I received was that as per their record, the connection was restored within time limit. I think, since they have their system, they can update anything they like. I have the person's contact number [from reliance] who corrected the issue which happened in my area due to faulty/non-working wiring which he had to replace. This took a week for them. I had few important tasks which I could not complete and that's why I don't want to pay Reliance for that week. It's not about money but I am so frustated now, that I have taken a firm stand. This might be the case with the others where they are paying for even those days for which they do not have working internet connection.

I have all the followup emails which I can produce if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment