Wednesday 29 February 2012

Reliance Datacard is really worst

If u really need to access internet on urgent basis then please don't go for Reliance Datacard................ I was using reliance netconnect for last 7months, and I was not happy with the speed. Initially was in Bundle offer(2month free usages), but they had consider the 2months not according to activation it goes according to their billing cycle, which is not understandable, suddenly after 1.5 months I got bill of Rs 650, stating that it gets converted in 650 plan directly, there was not intimation for this at all.
               The worst situation is that the billing cycle gets change in every month. And the speed..... my god its really worst, when I was having need of that the speed is very low. Really no use of spending money on that as it is not useful when need is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment