Wednesday 29 February 2012

Stay away from Reliance netconnect + in NOIDA

I bought Reliance Netconnect+ upto 3.1 mbps postpaid service (rs 750/month) in Nov 2011 by paying Rs 2400 in advance for 3 months hoping it will work, since then i am facing issue of slowness of network and network connection disconnecting and reconnecting automatically in Kendriya vihar-2, sector 82, noida 201304. Its speed is dam slow (50-100k). Called customer service many times, visited their sec 18 center, initially they said my laptop has issue, when i proved that wrong by sending screen shots of all settings, they finallly said someone will visit my location but no one visited, received one phone call from their mumbai centre, saying we cant do much in my case, u have to keep service active for 3 months as they cant refund any remaining money although they failed to deliver service/speed, as there is no refund procedure. also they said they cant adjust the remaining balance if i move to their 3g service. even still if u have to buy, go for anyother company's prepaid service, not postpaid service, u can disconnect service any time they start failing on service. I would recommend not to buy reliance datacard (due to their dam poor customer service). My rating to reliance is 1 out of 5 for their customer service, network service, working procedure/process, customer satisfaction. I hope my above review will help potential customers to not to go thru those painful customer waiting, calls/have to suffer for poor customer service/promises/blames.

No comments:

Post a Comment