Wednesday 29 February 2012

Have you experienced what Iam going thru...?

I purchased this in Aug 2010, as am not aware of its salient disadvantages of the Service. My tryst of difficulties with Relaince netconnect broadband+ is endless sojourn. Anil talks tall on various forums, and AGMs about customer care, reaching out to customers etc... but nothing seems to be done really.

I heard they activate the new connection veryfast and so I fell for it as i was in great need of connectivity. But sadly my connection got activated on 3rd working day. My calls to socalled 'customercare' fell deaf ears. The real game started thereafter. Speeds are always dismal while the first-trail connectivity was not bad. Speeds fall dramatically from 288kbps to 12kbps to 0000 inst
Reliance Data Card
antly.

I wish to know if you guys also experience this? Look in attachement

Calls to CC again useless except they are interested in knowing if you have paid your last month bill, etc.... Troubleshooting guys have limited knowledge they say like 'remove temp files from browser... disable your PC firewall (what an idea !!!), update drivers (from where?)...' They never bothered to lookin to their connectivity - coverage. Min you guys, all this is happening while the signal is strong at level 4.

In this process, once I was told that coverage in my area might be the reason but then how the singal strength is good, he has no answer.

Their CC is prompt and over the board in knowing my bill payment status, not one but from many centers they keep calling whether I got bill and paid in time. One bill was missed and I informed the same to them but they havent sent it. We need to pay in time, whether or not we get the bill.

One month, I dropped in the check at their authorised center, but was misplaced by them. I got a caution call from CC that connection will be deactivated if not paid in time (re do the payment !!) I said NO untill they find the check and give the status. So thoroughly disgusted with this service after buying it for INR 2200/- to get crap service.

1. Do you guys know if we can transfer the ownership of the datacard ? Is it allowed ?
2. If not , how can I terminate this service so as to avoid rental bill payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment