Wednesday 29 February 2012

Credit limit is 800 still receive 17000 Bill

We have purchase a 3G Reliance data card couple of

months ago with minimum rental plan for my office.

This month we received a Bill nearly 17,000/- but my

credit limit is 800/-.


My 3G Data card number is : 7303120222

I spoke to reliance customer care and asked how can i

get this huge bill when my credit limit is only 800/-.

They do not provide me any valid answer and confirms me

that i have to pay this bill.

Conversation Details with Customer Care:
--------------------------------------------------------

---
1) Communication Number: 2317060719, representative

name: Satish
2) Communication Number: 2318218346, repr esentative

name: Anand

Representative "Satish" told me that he is taking my

complains and this will be solved on urgent basis. But

its been a week and i didn't receive and feedback from

them.

I also send a complain at

"netconnect.broandband@reliancead.com" and

"rcomnodalofficer.mumbai@reliancead.com" but in vain, it

seems no one has read my emails.

I am really frustrated.


My 3G Data card number is : 7303120222


This is a huge bill and we can't affort this.

No comments:

Post a Comment