Wednesday 29 February 2012

Dont buy Reliance............Pleas e..... Reliance Datacard is worst

I am using reliance datacard for the past 7 months. Initially I was on limited plan (daily 1hr or 30hrs per month). For this tariff the speed they promised was 3.1mbps, I got the maximum upto 2 mbps occasionally, Mostly around 50kbps.Now I changed my plan to unlimited, upto 5gb the speed they promised 3.1mbps, after that 140kbps. I start downloading files, I haven't exceeded 3gp, suddenly a message came to my mobile that, your download limit for 5gb has been exceeded, from now on the speed will be 140kbps.
For the promised speed 140kbps, I haven't seen the speed going beyond 14kbps. So please friends. If you want to buy a datacard, please don't go for reliance.
Reliance is stupid.
Th ey are unfaithful beggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment