Tuesday 6 March 2012

Reliance Datacard complaint

I am using the Broadband Plus data card 3.1 Mbps (9377802748) with the plan of 3GB day time and 10 GB night usage.

I am actually facing this issue of connectivity issue since the day I purchased the card and was not able to use the internet since then.

I have filed a complaint against the same, the very next day I purchased this card and it has not been resolved yet. (Complaint Number 130786361).

Two different people from different department from Reliance came to my house to check about the connection.
One said that the Datacard has the problem and the other person said that my house is in a low range area, so I would face this problem.
I don't know who is telling the truth.

The person who sold me the DATACARD, Mr. Rana (mobile no. 9376528633) said that we have full range in the area and I would not face any problems and if any he would be available to assist anytime and would take care of the issue.

When I spoke to him (Mr. Rana) about this he said that the issue would be solved soon and he will take care of my BILL.
Now when I call him and he does not pick my calls.

I am not able to use my internet and over and above that I get a bill.

I would have happily paid the amount if the internet provided by you was good and if I would never have face any kind of issue or my connection problem I am facing right now would have been solved.
But the scenario is totally opposite here.

1 comment:

  1. Reliance is worst in broadband connection and its plans are costlier than other providers.But if we talk about tariff plans,its a right choice to buy.

    ReplyDelete