Tuesday 6 March 2012

Reliance Data Card Wrong Billing

I have subscribed to Data Card services under H1N1 scheme where data card is sold @ Rs 2400/ and there is monthly discount of Rs. 250/- for the month of 12 months. The data card was bought 4 months ago and every month i have been complaining to Reliance help desk that i am not getting discount of rs. 250/- per month. In order to avoid disconnection I paid it for 2 months and asked them to reverse the amount.

However, due to error on reliance front they did not provided me Rs. 250 /- discount plan earlier as a result of which i was not going to get the monies which I paid. However, even in 3rd month i was not allowed discount and they disconnected me 2 days ago eventhough my due date is 10/04/2010. I am calling the help desk but they say they cannot help it, and i have to go to web world. The web world at andheri west juhu says he cannot do anything this matter. Even the nodal officer Mr. Tilak Chaterjee whose number is 022-32978900 is not tracable.

I do not mind paying, but i do not want to pay because of error of CSR at Reliance. I am already using CDMA/GSM both the services of reliance. If this is the attitude i would go with the disconnection of all the three services.

No comments:

Post a Comment