Tuesday 6 March 2012

Reliance Data Card Complaint

I have purchased the Reliance Netconnect Plus Data Card in Dec -09, seeing advt in net with offer for Goa Trip at a high price of Rs3300/ through Reliance Agent Vriti Infotech.

My net connect card no is 9320183859. The agency collected PAN copy and Off id copy as Doc proof in Dec -09 but did not activate my card till date.

I have contacted Reliance Customer care (Do they ever Care?) Several times 1-800-3000-5555 ,30335555 & 01204087679 but did not avail any result till date. I have also written numerous emails to reliance and their agents and provided photo and Docs many times.

Can I know how I'll return their good-for-nothing Card and demand full refund. Also the Goa Trip offer was a method to lure customers by Reliance to cheat them. Shame on Reliance who wnats to increase prfit by cheating Customers.

Pls advise me on how will I take up same legally to get my refund.

1 comment:

  1. Data card has been built to give you super-fast internet and a host of convenient features. Many Reliance Data Card Price are shockingly within your budget and Data keeps you connected whether you are at home or travelling.

    ReplyDelete